Saturday, September 17, 2016

Candy Cane Lane

Today's card is the Christmas version of yesterday's card.  If you missed it, you can see it here.

See how easy it is to use this pattern for anything with great DSP!


Recipe:

Crumb Cake
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
- 3 1/2" x 1/2"

Real Red
- 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- 4" x 2"

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
- 5" x 2 1/2"
- 3 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- 3 1/2" x 2"

Sentiment - Outside - Greetings from Santa
Sentiment - Inside - Candy Cane Christmas


To go with the sentiment inside - I added a strip of gumdrops from the Candy Cane Lane.


Thank you for looking in today - so happy it is Saturday!  I want to craft all day!  Hope I can!

To shop for any of  the items you see here, just click any of the links below.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I like the strip of the gumdrops on the inside. I am not a big fan of gumdrops to eat but they definitely go with a gingerbread house! Maybe my brother used to give me all the icky flavored ones. This is cute and one of my favorite DSP suites. So yummy looking. I really like the diagonal stripes too. You had me at the layers. Sweet job as always.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I think this pack of DSP is just adorable and so useable for so many cards. I'm with you, not crazy about gumdrops, but my Dad sure loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors