Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Merry Moose

Have another Moose you say?  Why thank you, I think I will!  This guy is just so cute I think he's the perfect Merry Christmoose!


This card was so easy, once I stamped all my alpha's of course.  If you miss yesterday's post about working with the Labeler Alphabet, click HERE to see it.  Something I forgot to mention in yesterday's post was about this great little tip I heard on facebook.  This is especially helpful when working with the small photopolymer stamps that can so easily get lost.

I purchased a small acrylic photo frame and then wrapped the ends with washi tape so I wouldn't lose the frame on the table.  Then I keep it nearby and place my small stamps on it as I'm using them.  This works especially well when using alpha's when you need to use certain letters over and over.


Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" (times 2 - one for inside)
Real Red - scrap for stamping and cutting hat and "merry"
Crumb Cake - for stamping moose
Dazzling Diamonds for hat trimmings
Ink:  Real Red and Soft Suede


I popped up the Whisper White and the Moose with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I was wondering about the acrylic piece with the washi tape on it but forgot to ask about it. Hey, that is a great tip. I have a really big acrylic block that I almost never use. I could use it with a sticky note or washi tape on it the same way. I have a build a snowman and I couldn't figure out what little piece of plastic with two black dots were a month later when I found it stuck to something. I think I pitched it not dreaming it was the eyes to the snowman which I found out later. I just couldn't figure out where to put that tiny piece until I figured it out. Whatever. Anyway, the moose is just too cute once again. I like that Merry mixed in with the alphabet stamps. Very cute! I just love his little cheeks all aglow!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The acrylic frame has been my best investment yet! It is so nice to plop those little stamps on there and they stick nice and tight!

    Your big acrylic block would probably be great too! It would be heavy so should stay put pretty well. Let me know how it works.

    One time I lost the witches feet that was the clear mount, but not photo clear. We looked everywhere for those. A couple of years later they showed up in the couch cushions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors