Friday, October 7, 2016

Birthday's Are Peachy

Another peachy birthday card made the same time as the one from earlier this week.  It may be fall everywhere else in the US, but in Phoenix, it is beautiful spring-like weather and that calls for sweet peaches and celebrating birthdays!

Recipe:

Base - Peekaboo Peach - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (times 2 - one for inside)
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 2"
Fruit Stand - scrap
Peekaboo Peach - Sunshine Wishes Thinlit - Flower
Cucumber Crush - Hello You Thinlits - "happy"
"birthday" stamped with Endless Birthday Wishes - Cucumber Crush



Don't you just love these pretty colors together?  So fresh and cheerful!

Thank you for checking in today.  I'd love to hear from you - could you take a minute to say hello?

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So fresh and fun! I really like the extra panels of paper! Just a fun quirky element that puts the HAPPY in happy birthday! Love how you made the HAPPY a cut out part. It just brings in more texture thought that bow is just perfect! The whole effect is yummy and luscious!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the fresh look of the peaches. They make me hungry though every time I see them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors