Friday, December 2, 2016

Cookie Cutter Reindeer

This card can't be any easier!  It took more time getting my glue bottle to cooperate than it did to stamp and punch these reindeer!


Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - Reindeer stamped with Early Espresso
Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and 6" x 2 1/2" (for flap)




Thank you for looking in today.  I'll be out looking for a new stove.  Ugh!!!  Thankfully I have overtime pay from these last couple of months of election work.  I was hoping to hang on to it a bit longer, but having a safe stove is so much more important.  Sigh...

Happy Friday!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute card! This will be perfect for next year when I do the nursing home cards. Maybe I can whip out a bunch of them here too once my bundle gets here. Just perfect and fun!

    Sorry about the stove. My oven heats too hot and not all the burners work so I know what you mean on holding out.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I was happy with how it turned out and then started thinking how cute it would be with any of the other adorable stamps in the same set. Going to be working on Christmas Cards this weekend.

    Got the stove, a Kenmore, delivering on Monday! Wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors