Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hey Chick - Sneak Peek

I can hardly wait for my pre-order to arrive with my Occasions Catalog goodies and my Sale-a-Bration freebie called Hey Chick.  Isn't this just the cutest chicken you've ever seen?

On Monday night, our weSTAMP Team had our annual Christmas Party and we were able to use this for one of our Make and Takes.  I just love it!


Did you know YOU could also order fun new things a month before everyone else, when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and join my team?  Now is the perfect time to join with the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration about to begin and while the Holiday Catalog is still live.  Great deals with your Demonstrator discounts!

Interested?  Questions?  Just give me a call or send me an email.  I'd love to have you on my team!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile! I think there is a chicken that has a mop of feathers on top of it's head sort of like that as I recall from the state fair. Love the envelope. Well off to play with my new bundle - the Cookie Cutter Christmas - I am in love with the little reindeer!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE love that little chicken at the fair. Mark always calls it the Phyllis Diller chicken! LOL

      Enjoy your new bundle. So many things to make with it, you will love all of them I bet!

      Delete
  2. Oh you are so right, Phyllis Diller had the same hair dresser! How funny!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors