Sunday, January 22, 2017

Balloon Adventures Cases the Catalog

Today's card comes directly from page 4 of the 2017 Occasions Catalog, except it is made by me, instead of Stampin' Up!  This was such a quick and easy card and looks beautiful.


Here is my recipe for the card.

Balloon Adventures Bundle (Balloon Adventures Stamps and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits)
Emerald Envy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4" 
Whisper White - 4 5/8" x 2 1/2"
Crushed Curry Ink and Cardstock for the balloon and string
Emerald Envy Ink for the confetti and sentiments
Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Don't forget to decorate the inside!


For the 2nd card, I added a second balloon cut from the Pop-Up Thinlits and popped it up with thin cut pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals.


and added some extra confetti streamers inside to make it more festive!





Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards. Love how you decorated the insides. I need to make some birthday cards.

    Is the kitty still doing ok?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I've been trying to do more inside the cards to give them a little more fun.

      Suzi went for her check up yesterday and she gained 3/4 of a pound so I'm thrilled with that, she's just over 7 pounds now. We'll know more tomorrow when they get the blood results back but the doctor was pleased with her check up!

      Thank you for asking!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors