Friday, January 13, 2017

Balloon Pop-Ups!

Just a quick post today as my allergies are acting up and crafting was out of the question.  I should take out stock in Kleenex some days! 

I'm sharing a video from Stampin' Up! on the fabulous Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits dies.  SO many uses for these dies and the stamps that go with it.

If you are reading this in email, you can click this link here to see the video or go directly to my blog for today's post.

If you are reading this from the blog you should be able to see it here!  Check it out!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday.... the 13th... Yikes!  No worries, it's just another day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors