Saturday, January 14, 2017

Quick and Easy Treats

I'm so happy that these White Gift Boxes are going to carryover from the 2016 Holiday Mini!  These are great boxes that can be decorated for any event with the perfect Designer Series Papers.


So simple, just cut four pieces of DSP 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and attach them to the four sides of the boxes.  Remember to use a small circle punch to cut out the half circle for the fingerhold on the front.


For this one I used a heart from Sweet and Sassy Framelits and stamped it with a stamp from Sealed with Love and I drew stitches around the edges of the heart.


Tie it all together with pretty ribbon and you're all set to fill it up with whatever treats you may have.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be easier once you figured out what paper to use. I have some of these I got in a share. I just might have to use them. I really like the ribbon.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea you can also try
    Favor Boxes for gift packging which gives an attractive look to your present

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors