Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Beautiful You Floral Boutique

Can you believe that I've had this DSP for MONTHS and just opened it!  I've had so many great ideas from others and on my own that I've been wanting to do and simply hadn't managed to get to any of them.

Finally, here is one of the ideas I've been toying with.  I stamped the image on one of the more open designs in the paper pack and then fussy cut the dress hair and hat in once piece to adhere onto the stamped image on Whisper White.


So as not to waste paper by stamping the girl first on Whisper White, I die cut the circles from Stitched Shapes and then stamped onto the circle.  The smaller sentiments can be stamped first and then cut because you don't need so much room for them and can guess the space needed better.  Of course, you could cut them first, whatever is easiest for you.


Recipe:
Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"

Largest Stitched Shapes Circle
Largest Layering Circles Scallop

Stamps - Beautiful You
Ink - Night of Navy




Here you can see a close up of what I cut out and glued down.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love her dress the way you paper pieced it. I have been having fun with those stitched framelits too. Great job. I can't decide which is my favorite card. I had to have that paper pack and I don't think I have used it yet either!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then, it is time for you to dig it out and use it as well! There are some great designs in there.

      You will love it I'm sure!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors