Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Arizona

While everyone else celebrates Valentine's Day today, I like to also celebrate Arizona's Birthday.



Here is a beautiful video and song about Arizona by Rex Allen, Jr. our State Balladier.  (If you are reading this in email, then please go to the blog to see the video).




And then, the Valentine Card for my Hubby...

(Updated... I completely forgot to mention where I got this cute idea with this chicken and kisses from - Thanks to Melissa Banbury from Porch Swing Creations!)

Okay, they may not be chicken lips (does a chicken have lips?) but they are kisses no matter what.  Hubby loves this chicken, so I just knew she had to be on his card!




Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Sending Love DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" - stamped with kisses

Stamps - Sealed with Love and Bloomin' Love and FREE set - Hey Chick

Inside:  5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White.




On the outside, I added Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes (hearts) to the sentiment, die cut with Stitched Shape Ovals.



Thank you for looking in today!  May your Valentine's Day be special, however you celebrate it!

~  Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis is even zanier as a red head! What a great and fun valentine card. Seeing your lips on the card - Ginger sent me a box of fun treat holders she made. One was in purple with a pen that looks like lipstick. It totally cracked me up as I was thinking why on earth did she send me lavender lip stick? Then, I see you take that part off and it is a pen. She used purple and white and did those cut out hearts on the edge and then the purple lips on the tag with the Sealed with a Kiss. It was so well done and so funny! She made them for her stamp group and got the pens on Amazon.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors