Monday, February 6, 2017

One Week Left...

Did you wait too long to make a Valentine's Day Card?  Well, worry no longer, you can make this little card in just a few minutes and still have time to mail it!  OR, if you don't have these stamps yet, you can order them today and receive them in a couple of days, make the card and deliver it in person to your favorite Valentines.


Recipe:

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x  3 3/4"

Stamps:

Watercolor Words (hearts and love)
Sunshine Sayings (sending)


Pop up the Real Red layer with Stampin' Dimensionals and remember to decorate the envelope!


The nice thing with this card is that it doesn't have to be a Valentine's Card. It can simply be a card to send a little extra love to anyone, for any reason.  We all need a little extra love in our lives, don't you think?


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I guess I am waiting for the mood to strike me to make valentines. I like your card and envelope a lot. I don't have that set. Maybe I will get it in gear yet. I looked at Valentine candy and was not too enthused about all that either. I did make a sympathy card and a birthday card over the weekend. We were having a sunny warm day like in the high 40's if not 50 but now it is cloudy and overcast. Weird weather. Hope you had a good weekend.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally have a hard time getting into it myself. I've just loved this year's sets so much (even though this isn't a Valentine's set, per se).

    I need to make a 90th birthday card, maybe tonight and I'll post tomorrow. I've got to get with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors