Sunday, April 9, 2017

Reserve Your NEW Catalog!


Soon it will be time for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog - can you believe how fast this past year has gone.

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to hear from you so I can order a new catalog for you. Catalogs begin mailing and/or being hand delivered in Mid-May and go live on June 1st.

HOW TO GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THE 2017-2018 STAMPIN’ UP! CATALOG.

If you ordered at least $50 from me between January 1st and April 25th, 2017 I would love to send you a FREE Copy of the new upcoming catalog! If you have not yet purchased $50, you have until April 25th to place an order! Please be sure to sign in to your account to check your account information. If you have moved or changed any information I need to know to mail your ballot to you quickly and easily.

If you are not currently a customer, but would like to receive a catalog from me, please email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com. If you already have a Demonstrator, please check with them on receiving a catalog. When you write, I will write back to you. If you don't hear back from me, then please contact me through this post as your mail might have gone to junk mail, and we can't have that happen!!



Get ready... It won't be long now!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors