Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fun with Embossing Paste

My embossing paste should be here very soon and then I plan to have some fun with it.  The cards I've seen in person at our team meeting have been beautiful and I've been assured by a team-mate that it does in fact dry very quickly.

So, until I can play with mine, I wanted to share this video with you from Stampin' Up.  If you are reading this in an email, you can get to the video link HERE.  If you are on my blog to see this, you should be able to click on the video picture below.


Have YOU tried this yet?  If so, what did you think of it.  If not, order some today and we can learn together!

That's all I have for today as I've been working on my cards for Brittney.  They are coming along nicely, but it really does take a long time to do 50 when working an office job too!  It will be very worth it though.

Happy Friday Eve... aka, Thursday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I have not used it yet but eventually I will. I have seen some great cards made with it and some not so great! But, I think it would be fun to play with just to see how it works. You will probably beat me to it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UPS says my package will arrive tomorrow (Friday!) Wooo hooo! Can't wait to open it and play!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors