Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Painted Autumn Thanks

I'm not usually that fond of Fall / Thanksgiving cards, but I have to say I'm really loving the papers and and sunflower stamps this year!  There just isn't anything happier than a sunflower.


This was a very simple card to throw together.  Another one that you could make multiples of and then add the sentiments as you need them.

Recipe:
Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tangerine Tango - 4 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - 4" x 3"
Very Vanilla - 3 1/2" (depending on sentiment) x 1"   
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps:  Painted Harvest
Ink:  Tangerine Tango


Happy Tuesday!  Love me a short week at the office!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put the focus element onto the Garden Green card - it really adds to the whole card if you ask me. Love that! Yes, I know you have to add a white or light color panel to the inside for people to write on and see but having a different color card makes it stand out! My step MIL will love this! My holiday shares of paper should be here soon so I can use a piece of this for her card. I think I have everything else to CASE this. I even have some of the little wooden elements that I can add to the linen thread for fun. Great job as usual.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I liked the idea of the Garden Green as well. The mat color I chose from the little dots on the stems, trying to pull that color out and make it seen.

      The wooden elements will look great with this! I need more linen thread. I thought I had more, but if I do, it's hiding very well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors