Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Spoiler Alert - September Paper Pumpkin

Don't miss out on the Paper Pumpkin Holiday Fun!  

The October Kit and the November Kit have Made-to-Match Projects!  You must be signed up by the 10th of the month to receive that month's Kit.  

Click HERE to sign up in time for October and November.  You can sign up one month at a time or save some money and select a pre-paid subscription.

Here is the set for the month of September.  Cards, envelopes and little gift boxes.  So fast and easy to put together and many ways to use the pieces and parts to make it your own!






Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. I think mine came on Friday. I have not played with it but it looks fun! I have seen some alternatives already today. I bet the refills will go fast. I wonder what they have in store for October and November that go together.......

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering about the October / November thing too. Anxious to see what it will be. We were out of town all day Tuesday, so I haven't looked at anything online! Looking forward to catching up!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors