Tuesday, November 14, 2017

New Home Congrats!

This is a really hard card to re-create, but I have a feeling you can pull it off!  Okay, so it's not that hard.  Let's give it a go!


Recipe:
Chocolate Chip - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/4" x 4" (2 - one inside, one outside)

Stamps: Sweet Home and Labeler Alphabet
Ink:  Early Espresso

That's it!  Really, nothing more.  Except maybe a tip.  Before adding your words, use a ruler or straight edge of some kind and make a very light pencil mark.  When done and the ink is completely dry, gently erase the pencil mark.


Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I still need practice with this labeler alphabet stamp set. Even with drawing a light pencil line I had them a bit wonky. But, it was to go with my moose so wonky was fine. I guess practice makes it perfect maybe? Whatever, I like your card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think wonky is perfect for these letters. If they were coming from an old typewriter, the would look wonky, so go with it! Wonky is good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors