Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Birthday Wit for Birthday Mat

This is such a fun stamp set - Birthday Wit.  I decided it was the perfect card for my boss Matt today.  He really appreciates my cards and that makes me happy!  I think he'll like this one too!


Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lemon Lime Twist - 5 1/4" x 4"
Picture Perfect Party DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"
Lemon Lime Twist - 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Bermuda Bay - 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" (cut two)
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 2" (this was randomly cut after I stamped, so that's how we got the 3 7/8")

Stamps:  Birthday Wit
Ink:  Bermuda Bay


This is the same card, just tilted back again for a better look at the sequins.


I haven't used this "Hallmark" stamp in ages!  I figured it would be a fun stamp to use for this fun card.  I bought this long before I started Stampin' Up!  It just got my funny bone!  ha ha!



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I am sure your boss will get a chuckle over it. It would be fun to put it next to a decaf coffee with a fake sugar packet or a diet cola. At least I thought it would be funny! I like your Hallmark stamp, pretty cute. Our Hallmark store is going out of business. The people who own it are retiring. Oh well, it isn't like I buy cards there!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loved the card and has kept all my cards so far that I've made for him. So much for the sugar free though as I bought him a spinning candy dispenser with three sections! Filled with M&M's, Skittles and Jelly Belly. He LOVED it! ha ha! Made my day!

      Delete
  2. Plus the doughnuts on the envelope was the icing on the cake! Ha-ha, I had to say that!!!! So, glad he loves your cards and keeps them.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - yup, it really was the "icing" on the cake (donuts!) ha ha ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors