Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Kenny's Birthday

Monday was Ken's birthday, but since he's retired and only comes in occasionally as a contract worker, he wasn't in on Monday.  BUT, he is coming in today, so we're ready.  Besides, whenever someone has a Monday Birthday, someone always forgets to bring their assigned food!  We're hoping Deyan remembers the bagels!  We will know very soon.


Recipe:  
Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla - 3 1/4" x 2 5/8"
Night of Navy - 3 1/2" x 2 7/8"

Stamps:  Stylized Birthday and We Must Celebrate
Ink:  Night of Navy

You'll notice I added a bit to the stamp inside.  Now Deyan has to bring the bagels, the card says we're celebrating with them!


Here's a little sample why we need our re-inkers.  The first image I stamped (at the bottom) was a little lacking on ink.  So I added some ink to my Night of Navy ink pad and it's so much better.  I wish the picture was better.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. A great guy card! I smiled when you told about the bagel part on the card. I remember when I was in Phoenix there was a great bagel place a couple blocks from the conference center place. Of course the plaid on the envelope is like the cream cheese on the bagel. I had peanut butter on mine today! Anyway, fun card and now I know what I can do with the glasses paper.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably Einstein's Bagels in downtown Phoenix - assuming it was the Civic Plaza conference center you were visiting. There may have been a small Mom & Pop shop down there somewhere too, always possible.

      I just love the eyeglasses on this paper. Plus they worked great since Ken has glasses.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors